Gempa Geoservices S.A. works directly with our partners at Raspberry Shake S.A. integrating, as an example, a high resolution seismograph and acceleorgraph stations into our portfolio – the Raspberry Shake 4D.
We can also integrate these applications with the Raspberry Shake 4D. This is an IoT plug-and-play solution, which like the name suggests, FOUR sensors. Combined with the geophone from the original Raspberry Shake, we have added 3 strong motion MEMs accelerometers to give the device a total of four recording channels.
The circuit board of the Raspberry Shake 4D incorporates four 24 bit digitizers, each sampling the Earth’s motion at 100 samples per second (double its predecessor). We have also been able to boost the data transmission rate from one packet per second to four, which makes our latest version of the Raspberry Shake Earthquake Early Warning compatible.
The main features of this technology are as follow:
- Plug-and-play affordable home Earth monitoring solution
- Detect & measure earthquakes & seismic activities like structural motion, fracking, explosions, eruptions, avalanches, landslides, etc.
- Includes the Raspberry Pi board and all components
- Comes pre-built with everything you need to have your Raspberry Shake 4D working right out of the box
- Measure and record the Earth’s motion in all directions
- 100 samples per second sample rate (the original Raspberry Shake works at 50 sps)
- Includes a custom built rain proof, dust proof, bug proof, all weather enclosure
- 3 x orthogonally orientated MEMs acceleration sensors
For more information, read the technical specifications.